Barnes & Noble’s Special Collections, “Catch A Rising Star”, a page dedicated to finding Up-And-Coming Authors.


"...Her story is unforgettable." -Kathleen Daley for the Star-Ledger


"Bauer’s yearning to understand her past the journey of her search and the resulting complexities make for captivating storytelling..... Bauer is able to make a personal narrative feel like a universal truth." ForeWord Review

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My memoir in e-book only $6.00!

My publisher offers my memoir, The Sound of Hope in e-book format for only $6.00.  This is cheaper than most books available on Kindle and the Nook.  The e-book downloads directly to your computer.   Amazon also has my memoir new and used from independent sellers starting at around seven dollars.  I have purchased books from the independent sellers before on Amazon and always had good results and saved lots off of the original price Amazon and Barnes & Noble offers.
Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment